A Home in the Hills. Colorado

Having a blog is a great place to show some nice shots that don’t necessarily belong in my portfolio. This is one of those.

It’s a quick shot I grabbed while in Colorado a few years ago. I was up in the mountains to see the aspens changing color but I was a few weeks late to see the real show.
We ended up down some back road and came upon this beautiful log home fronting the most colorful aspens we’d seen all day. I’ve spent a fair amount of time photographing homes and architecture but it’s usually in some tropical beachy destination. This was a new addition to my archive.

Gear: Nikon D2X / Nikon 80-200mm F2.8 lens

Exposure: ISO 320 F5 1/640th

Black and White was really the only choice here.
As always, click any image for the large version. TR

0 comments:

Post a Comment